Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Presidential Problems

I had a few sentences written here AND THEN I JUST ERASED EM. Let's get to the POINT.

So much of presidential elections is determined by which candidate speaks better. They do all these debates and campaigning and everything that shows off how good they are at public speaking.

But why does a president have to be a good public speaker? F'real. Being a president is mainly about having good judgement, having good morals and ethics, and having good hair. Just because you aren't good at saying what you want to say doesn't mean that you can't put what you want to do into action and help your country, right?

Sure, the people need to know what's going down, but there are more ways to do that then have the president himself deliver it. Just get one of his buds to do it. There'll be an offical presidential spokesperson. I'M CREATING JOBS HERE WHAT UP BARACK.

That's really all I have to say. I'm pretty sure I should have been capitalizing the word "president" in this post, but again this blog ain't about being right, it's about being so wrong that I might fool someone into thinking I'm right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment